According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance),
1) The administrator of your data is Xhorse headquartered at Shenzhen Xhorse Electronics Co., Ltd.4F, B4 Building, Ningbo R&D Park, No.399 Juxian Road, National Hi-Tech Zone, Ningbo, China 315103
2) The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of data processing, who can be contacted via email: email@example.com
3) Your personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6
4) Your personal data will be not provide to any other organisation
5) Access to your data is provided to the employees authorized by the data administrator.
6) Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, in the event of failure to do so, you will not be able to take part in the project.
7) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete and limit processing, as well as the right to object to the processing.
8) You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data by sending a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Your personal data will be stored until your consent to the processing of data is revoked by you.
10) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations of the General Regulation.